We all know that back aisle in the grocery store that has a million different U-shaped sausages. They come in so many flavors how can you choose just one? Well, I have an easy kielbasa recipe for dinner that elevates the kielbasa from just being heated on the grill.
Seriously The Easiest Kielbasa Recipe For Dinner
The Best 30 Minute Easy Kielbasa Skillet has sweet bell peppers, onions, balsamic vinegar, and more garlic. You can add other veggies such as broccoli or asparagus. Both work well in this dish. I have served this over both pasta and rice. I think this dish is better with rice because it soaks up the flavorful juices of the saute broth and the kielbasa.
Just What Is Kielbasa?
Kielbasa is the Polish word for sausage, which refers to all sausage. It can be smoked or fresh. Polish Kielbasa is made from ground pork traditionally. What makes it different is its coarse texture, strong garlic flavor, and other seasonings such as juniper, or marjoram.
Whenever I get a kielbasa and veggies from the store I slice or chop them up and bag them right away. Then this meal is even faster to get on the table. Plus, if you have an Instant Pot to cook your rice in, this meal almost makes itself.
If you are curious about the different types of Kielbasa and the regions they come from check out this article from folks over at The Spruce Eats.
Quick and Easy
You can whip this bad boy up in just 30 minutes and look like a rock star. Fans of sweet and salty flavors will love this hearty recipe.
This easy kielbasa recipe for dinner is perfect for a quick weeknight meal. You know that meal that saves you when you look at the clock and realize it’s 6:00 pm. That’s when you make a mad dash to look in your fridge.
Please let me know in the comments what you thought of this one!
The Best 30 Minute Easy Kielbasa Dinner
- Small cup
- 1 TBSP. Olive Oil
- 1 Package Kielbasa, Sliced You can use Turkey, Beef, or Pork
- 1 Med Onion, Chopped I like to use Vidalia
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1/4 Cup Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing Store bought or Homemade
- 1/2 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. Morton's Nature's Seasoning or Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- Cooked Brown or White Rice *Optional
- Put a large skillet on med heat. Add 1 TB of olive oil. Saute the onion, bell peppers, and broccoli for 5-7min. Add minced garlic and cook for 2 min.
- Add all seasonings and stir.
- Next, add the kielbasa to the skillet. Cook until the kielbasa is browned, about 5 min.
- Prepare the vinaigrette. Add the 1/4 cup Olive oil, 1/4 cup Vinegar, into a small cup and stir. Add the mixture to the skillet and stir to coat. Cook for 3 min.
- Take the skillet off the heat and serve over cooked rice.
If you liked this recipe head on over to one of these…